What’s Happening at the School
Upper School Pre-Season Training Start Dates
- Wednesday, August 7: Varsity football
- Sunday, August 11: Boys’ soccer and freshman football; girls’ softball, varsity tennis, and volleyball
- Friday, August 16: Boys’ and girls’ cross country
- Sunday, August 18: Dance and girls’ junior varsity tennis
Get information about pre-season training here.
Friday, August 23: New Upper School students not participating in fall pre-season training arrive.
Saturday, August 24
- 9 a.m.–3 p.m. Upper School New Parent Orientation. Game Room.
- 4:30 p.m. Upper School International Students Meeting. Game Room
- 5:30 p.m. Barbecue for all Upper School students and all parents attending New Parent Orientation. Social Center Patio.
- 6:30 p.m. Upper School New Student Orientation begins. Ridgway.
- 7:30 p.m.–10 p.m. Welcome party and dance for all Upper School students. Social Center Patio and Green.
Sunday, August 25
- Returning boarders not in fall pre-season training arrive.
- 2 p.m.–3:30 p.m. Ice Cream Social for all School families. Social Center.
Monday, August 26
- 8 a.m. Open Houses for Early Childhood, Lower School, and Middle School.
- 11:30 a.m. Upper School picnic for students, faculty, and staff. Social Center Patio.
- 12:15 p.m. Upper School Orientation—required for students, faculty, and staff. Parents are welcome. Ridgway.
Tuesday, August 27, 8:10 a.m. First day of classes for all levels. For Upper School, the day begins with chapel in Ridgway.
Monday, September 2, 8:20 a.m. All-School chapel in Ridgway.